PRIME-XV NK Cell CDM is the first commercial chemically-defined animal component-free medium for the ex vivo expansion of natural killer cells.
Designed for use in NK and NKT cell-based immunotherapy research and translational applications, this advanced formulation delivers growth while maintaining NK and NKT cell functionality and potency—without the need for serum supplementation.
Key benefits include:
- Efficient ex vivo expansion of NK and NKT cells in a chemically-defined medium (CDM) designed to deliver high lot-to-lot consistency
- Animal component-free (ACF) formulation helps to minimize the risk from adventitious agents
- Formulated to support NK and NKT cells derived from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs)
Designed to facilitate a seamless transition from the laboratory to further manufacturing use:
- cGMP manufactured for quality, consistency, and scalability
- Robust raw material controls and supply chain management
- Traceability documentation provided, including Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and a Drug Master File (DMF)† filed with the U.S. FDA
- Extensive QA testing, including functionality, sterility, and endotoxin
- Custom sizes and packaging available on request