HEK Media Survey Panel
Accelerate process development with HEK Media Survey Panel
Discover the optimal media and process for HEK293 applications
HEK Media Survey Panel enables users to quickly and efficiently survey a curated panel of high-quality, scalable HEK media for application development. Backed by more than 50 years of cell culture media expertise, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific offers HEK Media Survey Panel to help manufacturers in cell and gene therapy and bioproduction discover the optimal media for increased titers and VG/capsid ratios and speed time-to-market.
- Proprietary formulations: Let FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific R&D scientists select a panel of the most effective HEK media and feeds for virus production applications. Our portfolio of chemically defined, animal component-free HEK media satisfies a broad range of application requirements.
- Comprehensive protocols: Our team of R&D experts provides comprehensive protocols to evaluate media panels for improved growth, productivity, and quality.
- Fast turnaround time: Panel media are in-stock and available in as little as two weeks.*
- Best-in-class support and service: We support users from discovery through commercialization by providing on-demand access to our R&D scientists and comprehensive Quality Control and Regulatory systems.
- Complimentary consultation with our R&D scientists: Our Field Application Scientist and R&D team are available in-person and throughout the evaluation process to discuss goals at no additional cost.
*After review and consultation of panel request is completed.
Titer of Viral Genome and Capsid per mL
Titer of AAV2 Viral Genome (VG) and Capsid per mL.
Applying feed panel media increased the VG and capsid titer over the benchmarks with varying levels of success, demonstrating the benefits of surveying a range of media.
Experimental Conditions: Thermo Expi293 cells at about 2 M cells/mL viable cell density with >95% viability were triple transfected to produce AAV2; 1.5 μg/mL total DNA and 1:2 DNA to PEI ratio were used. Cultures were fed with the corresponding media 24h post-transfection with 12% volume; cells were harvested 72h post-transfection for the virus production analysis. Media and panel feeds used in culture assays were PBS: Phosphate Buffered Saline; BCD: BalanCD HEK293 from FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific; A: IS HEK-CD F21.1; B: IS HEK-CD F21.2; C: IS HEK-CD F21.3.