ICSI has grown to be the most common ART procedure in many parts of the world due to its higher rate of fertilization and ability to fertilize with low quality sperm samples. Hyaluronidase and polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) are the two essential ICSI solutions. Hyaluronidase prepares the oocytes by removing the cumulus surrounding it, and PVP slows or immobilizes sperm to facilitate selection of motile sperm for injection. Multipurpose Handling Media provides a safe environment for fertilization before transfer into embryo culture medium.
Embryo biopsy is a rapidly growing technique due to increased demand for preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD). A portion of the embryo or blastocyst is biopsied and tested for genetic disorders prior to embryo transfer. The results aid selection of genetically normal embryos and, in some cases, may also help pregnancy rates. Embryo Biopsy Medium is a culture medium for 4-10 cell embryos during biopsy for PGD.
Assisted hatching facilitates the embryo's hatching process from the zona pellucida. The zona is drilled using a PZD needle, laser pulsing, or Acidified Tyrode's Solution. Tyrode's Solution - Acidified is a micromanipulation media with very acidic pH that can break down the zona pellucida.
- Hyaluronidase SolutionCatalog ID:90101$0.00
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Solution with HSA - 7%Catalog ID:90121$0.00
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Solution with HSA - 10%Catalog ID:90123$0.00
- Multipurpose Handling Medium (MHM) with GentamicinCatalog ID:90163$0.00
- Multipurpose Handling Medium-Complete (MHM-C) with GentamicinCatalog ID:90166$0.00