Mesenchymal stem cells and mesenchymal stromal cells (MSCs) are the leading adult stem cells in clinical trials due to their immune modulatory properties and multipotent differentiation potential to form cartilage, bone and other cell types. However, because mesenchymal stem cells and mesenchymal stromal cells exist in small populations, the ability to expand these progenitor cells in vitro is a limiting step in utilizing MSCs for cell therapy applications. FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific’s PRIME-XV MSC Expansion Serum-Free Medium and differentiation media are manufactured under cGMP and are designed for research use or further manufacturing applications.
In addition to offering our “off-the-shelf” stem cell media and related products, we can also precisely cater to your specifications with our flexible, scalable manufacturing and custom media services.
- PRIME-XV MSC Expansion XSFMCatalog ID:91149$0.00
- PRIME-XV MSC Expansion SFMCatalog ID:91135$0.00
- PRIME-XV Hematopoietic Cell Basal XSFMCatalog ID:91211$0.00
- PRIME-XV AFSC Expansion MediumCatalog ID:91133$0.00
- PRIME-XV Neural Basal MediumCatalog ID:91201$0.00
- PRIME-XV Tumorsphere SFMCatalog ID:91130$0.00
- PRIME-XV Adipogenic Differentiation SFMCatalog ID:91137$0.00
- PRIME-XV Chondrogenic Differentiation XSFMCatalog ID:91138$0.00