Improve. Integrate. Simplify.
An efficient bioprocessing workflow is crucial for the timely production of biologics and therapies. Understanding the critical points in the manufacturing process helps facilitate efforts to reduce risk and cost during late-stage development. With the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) service from FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, our R&D scientists work with users to simplify cell culture media process workflows by analyzing and improving media and buffer preparation. By reducing the risks associated with handling, weighing, transferring, and adjusting culture media; the MSAT service improves the reliability of the media preparation process. As a result, manufacturers will gain better assurance of the safety and quality of their biologics and therapies.
Manufacturing Science and Technology service delivers improved workflow solutions:
- Simplified media preparation
- Easy-to-use formulas
- Reduced labor hours
- Scalable solutions from bench-scale and pilot, to cGMP manufacturing
- Risk mitigation through reduced human intervention
- Supply continuity through lean manufacturing
- Optimized drug substance manufacturing efficiency