PRIME-XV Hematopoietic Cell Basal XSFM
Xeno-free, serum-free basal medium for human hematopoietic progenitor cell culture
Hematopoietic cells are often obtained from bone marrow, peripheral blood and umbilical cord blood, albeit in very limited numbers. The ability to expand hematopoietic progenitor populations can be difficult to achieve. A successful expansion must provide sufficient numbers of fully functional hematopoietic progenitor cells that are able to self-renew and differentiate into all functional blood cells.
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Optimized to support vigorous expansion of hematopoietic progenitor cells while maintaining functionality
- Provides lot-to-lot consistency
- Maintains balanced lineage differentiation potential
- Manufactured to be scalable and facilitate transfer from research to clinic
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Custom packaging and modifications available
Figure 1 CD34+ hematopoietic progenitor cells derived from human cord blood were cultured in PRIME-XV Hematopoietic Cell Basal XSFM or a commercially-available xeno-free expansion medium, both supplemented with a cocktail of cytokines (TPO, SCF, FLT-3L, IL-3 and IL-6). After 3, 7 and 9 days, the TNC (A) and fold expansion (B) of CD34+ cells were quantified.