CTGrade rh FLT-3 Ligand is a recombinant protein that is produced from E. coli and is designed to support basic, translational, and clinical research, as well as commercial applications, and offers:
- High biological activity verified by a relevant bioactivity assay
- Low endotoxin levels
- ≥ 97% purity
- High lot-to-lot consistency
Size: 50 µg, 100 µg, and 1 mg. Custom sizes and packaging available on request.
FLT-3 Ligand is a growth factor that regulates proliferation of early hematopoietic cells. FLT-3 Ligand binds to cells expressing the tyrosine kinase receptor FLT-3.
- FLT-3 Ligand by itself does not stimulate proliferation of early hematopoietic cells, but synergizes with other CSFs and interleukins to induce growth and differentiation
- Unlike SCF, FLT-3 Ligand exerts no activity on mast cells. Multiple isoforms of FLT-3 Ligand have been identified
- The predominant biologically active form is anchored to the cell surface as the extracellular domain of a transmembrane protein (209 aa)
- The membrane-bound isoform can be proteolytically cleaved to generate a biologically active soluble isoform
The biological activity of CTGrade interleukins and growth factors is standardized, where applicable, to WHO International standards, providing cell and gene therapy developers consistent, lot-to-lot biological activity and performance.
The CTGrade products are manufactured in a facility that does not use or process beta-lactam containing materials. No animal- or human-derived materials were used during manufacturing or as ingredients. These products are manufactured, tested, and released in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility following cGMP practices. USP chapter <1043> for ancillary materials has been considered in the manufacture of these products.