Cell and Gene Therapy Made-to-Order (MTO) Media Bags
Made-to-Order Media Bags are designed for use with closed-system processes to help minimize the possibility of contamination and reduce manufacturing time for Cell and Gene Therapy applications. All products are serum-free, Animal Component Free (ACF), and meet GMP and regulatory standards to support clinical process development through to industrialization scale-up.
The MTO bags are available with the same media formulations as our Off-the-Shelf (OTS) products; providing flexibility and uncompromised performance in a variety of volumes for cell expansion.
- Available for a variety of primary cells (T Cells and MSC)
- Compatible with dynamic automation systems including popular CGT bioreactors such as Quantum, G-Rex, Prodigy, and Cocoon
- Variety of tubing sizes and diameters that support your dynamic systems
- COA, SDS, BSE/TSE lot certifications and statements are provided for each order
- Media contact layer for optimal cell growth: ULDPE (Ultra Low-Density Polyethylene) and MLLDPE (Metallocene Linear Low-Density Polyethylene)
- Tubing material to fit your application: Advantaflex, Bioflex, Pellethane and PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- Volume range from 1 L to 5 L bags
- Capability to customize to smaller and larger bag sizes*