We are seeking a Senior Scientist II, R&D. This individual will conduct research leading to the development of new products and including all activities relating to cell biology, product development, technical product support, and process improvements.
- Support marketing and new products through presentations, publications, collaborative studies, interactions with key customers and as a participant in conferences.
- Contribute to development of long-range plans for R&D.
- Learn, maintain and advance expertise in areas relevant to company’s products and strategic goals.
- Introduce innovative concepts.
- Research and plan complex projects involving novel technologies in assisted reproductive technologies, including media development, IVD and devices.
- Design and perform experiments, and analyze data using statistical methods.
- Supervise and develop skills of a team of scientists.
- Prepare formal reports and presentations for meetings.
- Learn and advance expertise in areas relevant to the company’s strategic goals.
- Bachelor of Science with more than 10 years relevant working experience or Ph.D. with more than 5 years of relevant experience in Life Science, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or related science.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience, with emphasis in cell culture.
- Cell culture experience.
- Broad scientific knowledge of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Microbiology.
- Experience with conducting and creating new assays as needed.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.