We are hiring for a SAP Project Manager. We are seeking an individual to be responsible for IT project management for enterprise SAP (ECC6) ERP system, including management of continual improvements and enhancements, integrations, system enhancement projects, and system defects. This individual will also be responsible for activities that encompass FISI headquarters in California, and remote locations in USA, Japan, China, and Netherlands.
- Defect Management – manage the processes and activities to identify, research, prioritize, assign, monitor, and resolve SAP defects
- CICE Management – manage ongoing Continual Improvement and Continual Enhancement (CICE) activities.
- SAP Projects and Integrations – provide project management to support CICE activities of larger scope. Take a leadership role in system projects to ensure successful project delivery (budgetary, timeline, and functionality).
- Coordinate the related tasks and activities of HLUS IT resources, consultants, SMEs, and stakeholders.
- Schedule and conduct technical meetings and status meetings. Attend management meetings as required to report on system and project status, and issues relevant to the business.
- Manage Communications – generate metrics and reporting needed for communicating project status and guidance to the organization, to management, and to project teams and technical staff.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in Project Management, preferably leading software implementations of ERP or IT Business Applications
- SAP ECC6 or other ERP system implementation and management experience.
- Strong leadership, motivational, and project delivery skills.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a multi-site, multinational manufacturing environment.
- Experience in life science, biopharma, medical devices, or related industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Sheets, email, calendar / scheduling, and productivity software. Expertise with project management software tools, such as MS Project, Visio
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.