CTGrade rh SCF (stem cell factor) is a recombinant human protein that is produced from E. coli and is designed to support preclinical and clinical research, as well as commercial applications, and offers:
- High biological activity verified by a relevant bioactivity assay
- Low endotoxin levels
- ≥ 97% purity
- High lot-to-lot consistency
Size: 50 µg, 100 µg, and 1 mg. Custom sizes and packaging available on request.
SCF is a multipotent factor which affects cells of the myeloid, erythroid, mast, and lymphoid lineages.
- Exists both as a membrane-bound and soluble form
- Expressed by fibroblasts and endothelial cells promoting proliferation, migration, survival, and differentiation in hematopoietic progenitors, melanocytes, and germ cells
- Promotes mast cell secretory function, chemotaxis, and adhesion
- Enhances secretion of mediators in response to IgE-dependent activation
The biological activity of CTGrade interleukins and growth factors is standardized, where applicable, to WHO International standards, providing cell and gene therapy developers consistent, lot-to-lot biological activity and performance.
The CTGrade products are manufactured in a facility that does not use or process beta-lactam containing materials. No animal- or human-derived materials were used during manufacturing or as ingredients. These products are manufactured, tested, and released in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility following cGMP practices. USP chapter <1043> for ancillary materials has been considered in the manufacture of these products.