CTGrade rh IL-4 is a recombinant human protein that is produced from E. coli and is designed to support pre-clinical and clinical research, as well as commercial applications, and offers:
- High biological activity verified by a relevant bioactivity assay
- Low endotoxin levels
- ≥ 98% purity
- High lot-to-lot consistency
Size: 50 µg, 100 µg, and 1 mg. Custom sizes and packaging available on request.
IL-4 is an immunomodulatory cytokine that stimulates B cell proliferation and activates eosinophils, basophils, and mast cells.
- Induces vascular cell adhesion molecule (VCAM)-1 expression on endothelial cells and involved in collagen production by fibroblasts
- Plays a key role in promotion of Th2 differentiation from naïve helper T cells
- Defines the Th2 phenotype of lymphocytes
- Regulates cell proliferation, apoptosis, and expression of numerous genes in various cell types
The biological activity of CTGrade interleukins and growth factors is standardized, where applicable, to WHO International standards, providing cell and gene therapy developers consistent, lot-to-lot biological activity and performance.
The CTGrade products are manufactured in a facility that does not use or process beta-lactam containing materials. No animal- or human-derived materials were used during manufacturing or as ingredients. These products are manufactured, tested, and released in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility following cGMP practices. USP chapter <1043> for ancillary materials has been considered in the manufacture of these products.