CTGrade rh IL-2C126S is a recombinant human protein that is produced from E. coli and is designed to support basic, translational, and clinical research, as well as commercial applications, and offers:
- The core amino acid sequence and 126 C to S sequence of CTGrade rh IL-2 are identical to Proleukin
- High biological activity verified by a relevant bioactivity assay
- Low endotoxin levels
- ≥ 97% purity
- High lot-to-lot consistency
Size: 50 µg, 100 µg, and 1 mg. Custom sizes and packaging available on request.
IL-2C126S is an immunomodulatory cytokine that is produced by lymphocytes. IL-2C126S signals through the IL-2R receptor to induce activated T cell proliferation and promote T cell differentiation.
- Stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of B cells, natural killer (NK) cells, monocytes, and macrophages
- Promotes proliferation and differentiation of CAR T cells, T cells, and NK cells
- Activates and expands T cells and NK cells from peripheral blood
The biological activity of CTGrade interleukins and growth factors is standardized, where applicable, to WHO International standards, providing cell and gene therapy developers consistent, lot-to-lot biological activity and performance.
The CTGrade products are manufactured in a facility that does not use or process beta lactam containing materials. No animal- or human-derived materials were used during manufacturing or as ingredients. These products are manufactured, tested, and released in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility following cGMP practices. USP chapter <1043> for ancillary materials has been considered in the manufacture of these products.
*Animal component-free to the tertiary level (no animal components or sub-components are used in the product, raw materials, including packaging or the manufacturing process). Supporting documentation available upon request.
**For research use or further manufacturing and in ex vivo cell therapy applications.
***Lot-specific values for the following specifications are supplied with each product on its corresponding COA. The values provided here are minimum expected values to pass internal requirements.