CTGrade rh GM-CSF is a recombinant human protein that is produced from E. coli and is designed to support preclinical and clinical research, as well as commercial applications, and offers:
- High biological activity verified by a relevant bioactivity assay
- Low endotoxin levels
- ≥ 98% purity
- High lot-to-lot consistency
Size: 50 µg, 100 µg, and 1 mg. Custom sizes and packaging available on request.
GM-CSF is a hematopoietic growth factor with the ability to form colonies of granulocytes and macrophages.
- Enhances the number of circulating white blood cells and function of neutrophils and monocytes
- Regulates multiple functions via transcription factors in the differentiated cells, including cell survival, proliferation, and maturation
- Generates in vitro murine and human DC populations from bone marrow precursors and blood monocytes, respectively
- Human and mouse GM-CSF do not show cross-reactivity
The biological activity of CTGrade interleukins and growth factors is standardized, where applicable, to WHO International standards, providing cell and gene therapy developers consistent, lot-to-lot biological activity and performance.
The CTGrade products are manufactured in a facility that does not use or process beta-lactam containing materials. No animal- or human-derived materials were used during manufacturing or as ingredients. These products are manufactured, tested, and released in an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility following cGMP practices. USP chapter <1043> for ancillary materials has been considered in the manufacture of these products.