We are hiring a Quality Control Chemist. The Quality Control Chemist will be responsible for performing applicable testing on raw, in-process, and final products to insure material quality as well as to perform tests for monitoring environmental conditions and water quality.
- Develop, validate, implement and run methods for HPLC and UPLC analysis
- Develop, validate, implement and run methods for ICP-MS
- Testing on raw, in-process and finished product
- Testing on environmental conditions to monitor regulated areas.
- Testing on the water systems to ensure water quality is maintained
- Calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and methods as necessary
- Test material to investigate customer difficulties or general materials characteristics
- Maintain and record data clearly and precisely
- Modification of standard operating procedures as necessary
- Provide testing or other method development or work as needed
- Two years in medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotech lab environments
- Good lab safety
- Basic understanding of 21CFR211 – cGMP, 21CFR820 - QSR, ISO 13485, Canadian MDR, MDD-93/42 with emphasis on laboratory testing, material specifications, and related areas
- Ability to speak, read and write English well
- Good oral and written communication skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.