DMSO-Free, Chemically-Defined Cryogenic Preservation Solution for Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs) and Human Hematopoietic Stem and Progenitor Cells (HSPCs).
- Comparable post-thaw cell viability as solutions containing dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
- Maintain potency of stem cells throughout cryopreservation
- Eliminate risk of DMSO in stem cell therapy applications
- Animal component-free, chemically-defined solution
- Enables cell preservation at -80°C to -196°C environments
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Custom packaging and modifications available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.