We are hiring a Master Supply Planner. The Master Supply Planner is responsible for management and execution of Supply Planning Strategy for multiple FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific international production sites. This includes (but is not limited to) creation of a master supply plan in support of Sales & Operations Planning, review of regional customer demand opportunities, inventory optimization, capacity analysis, supply planning and logistics. In addition, the person in this position will be responsible for creating a 12 month master supply plan to support customer demand on a regional basis, maximizing production capacity across multiple sites. The Master Supply Planner will identify raw material needs to support the plan and present plan for review in support of the FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Create the Master Supply Plan for the corporation by determining products to be produced by each site to best support customer demand requirements and business objectives
- Interface with Demand Planning and Financial Planning & Analysis regarding annual budgets
- Lead monthly Supply Review in support of S&OP process
- Create Supply Plan Slide Deck for monthly S&OP Review
- Communicate Master Production Schedule (MPS) to all sites
- Coordinate with regional planning teams to ensure supply plans meet demand requirements
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing on introducing New Products into the Supply Plan
- Communicate MPS to Scheduling for execution
- Monitor performance of sites against supply plan
- Analyze capacity at each site to maximize utilization
- Analyze data and evaluate supply risks in order to identify/implement contingency plans
- Communicate effectively with internal departments of any potential impact or risks to supply plan
- Identify and optimize Raw Material inventory across global sites
- Interface with procurement and materials groups to expedite raw materials as necessary to support the monthly supply plan
- Identify improvement opportunities within the product planning process
- Support SAP implementation for successful transition to new ERP system
- Attend meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field; APICS certification a plus
- 3 to 5 years of sourcing experience preferred in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment
- 3 to 5 years of planning or materials management experience preferred in the Bio-Technology space
- 3+ years of experience using MRP and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Projects, Visio, and Outlook
- Full understanding of planning and materials management within a regulated manufacturing environment.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.