We are hiring a Manufacturing Engineer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for assigned engineering related projects in the design, construction, implementation, maintenance and improvement of manufacturing processes in liquid & powder media, diagnostic kits, and biological products manufactured by FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific.
- Make recommendations for the improvement of any procedures or processes that will result in better efficiency, cost reduction and/or improved product quality
- Research and recommend new equipment and/or manufacturing processes
- Utilize FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific design control procedures for implementation of projects and processes or improvements to product or processes
- Prepare and approve protocols and reports related to design control activities
- Propose, write, and review departmental standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Assist Manufacturing with production floor issues related to the manufacturing process, including research into customer complaints
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, Biology, or Chemistry
- Three years in an R&D or Manufacturing support engineering role preferably in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Biological industry
- Familiarity with GMPs, ISO
- Ability to read a blueprint
- Project Management experience
- Design Control experience
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.