We are seeking a Copywriter, Life Science. The Copywriter, Life Science is responsible for creating effective and engaging copy that drives the Life Science strategy with target audience and buyers. The Copywriter will be an integral part of the Life Science Marketing Communications and Marketing team to create compelling content across multiple channels.
- Participate in a range of marketing initiatives for new product launches and commercially available product portfolios, with an eye towards leading the customer down the buyer journey
- Write and assist with content development for a wide range of marketing communications materials including, webpage content, journal articles, product collateral, email, video scripts, brochures, and presentations.
- Develop an understanding of the science and value drivers of the products and services being promoted
- Create compelling, on-brand copy that inspires and informs while driving action across multiple channels
- Liaise with marketing, R&D and third parties as required to produce sales tools and collateral e.g. brochures, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, application notes, scientific articles, product reviews, peer review publications, scientific posters
- Work closely with people from all corners of the organization, from researchers to senior leadership’
- Conform to FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific brand identity and writing style guidelines
- Work in line with regulatory and compliance policies on advertising and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or Biology/science related field with proven experience in copywriting
- 4+ years proven writing experience in life sciences, pharma, medical or related field.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating a range of concepts and executions across sales and marketing
- Experience in B2B biotechnology, medical device, bioprocessing, cell and gene therapy or other life sciences markets
- Comprehensive and insightful writing communication skills that convey key messages and actions in a concise and user-friendly style
- Fundamental knowledge and comfort in working with life science related content and language
- Strong stakeholder management and confidence working with key stakeholders from both technical and marketing backgrounds
- Strong time-management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and language usage skills; knowledge of AMA style guidelines preferred
- A talent for creativity and critical thinking
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellence in written English and grammar required
- Good oral and written communications skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.