We are hiring an Aseptic Filling Technicians. The Aseptic Filling Technician performs sterile filtration and filling, and sterilizes filters, containers, and closures. In addition, this person will be responsible for cleanroom set-ups and integrity testing of filters.
- Prepare and set-up aseptic filling/filtration equipment in a cleanroom environment
- Follow Aseptic-filling procedures while using manual or automated filling systems to fill various liquid media products
- Follow proper cleanroom behavior and gowning procedures
- Maintain and ensure completeness and accuracy of all cleanroom documentation
- Perform room and equipment cleaning per current procedures; maintains the cleanroom in an organized fashion following 6S principles
- Ensure that required supply items such as gloves, wipes, alcohol, etc. are well stocked in their designated areas of the cleanroom; responsible for ordering additional supplies or informing the Lead or Supervisor that additional supplies are needed
- Complete filter integrity testing in a timely manner
- Ensure that all cleaning procedures are properly followed
- Perform container/component staging as needed
- Obtain and label QC samples as required
- Complete necessary filling documentation in a timely manner
- Suggest changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one year as certified aseptic filling technician.
- Experience must include manual and automated aseptic fill systems.
- Certification in ISO 5 environment cleanroom gowning.
- Good, stable work history
- Knowledge of metric system and its unit conversions.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.