Materials Managment | Santa Ana, CA
We are hiring a Material Handler for Third shift. The Material handler will be Responsible for pulling and staging materials for manufacturing.
- Pulls the stages raw materials for production.
- Moves material from Quarantine to available location both physically and electronically with the use of a bar code scanner.
- Handles movement of finished goods from production to shipping warehouse.
- Prints pick list and reviews/informs discrepancies to Material Lead.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma.
- 2-3 years of successful inventory control and warehouse experience. Experience in the biotechnical area preferred cGMP environment a plus.
- Solid experience in managing multiple priorities in a mission critical warehouse environment.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Full understanding of material storage, receipt, and inventory control procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of ERP and/or inventory control systems.
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to per essential functions.
- Job requires frequent standing, walking, and moving in and out of freezers and coolers; required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and the risk of electrical shock.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and biological materials.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
For California, the hourly range for this position is $18.00 to $29.00 hourly. Compensation for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience, location, etc.).
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms’/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms’/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.