We are looking for an Associate Director, Corporate Accounts and Strategic Alliances, Medical Business Unit. The purpose of this position is to drive FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific’s value proposition for Corporate Accounts and Strategic Alliances globally aimed at moving from transactional sales to solution-based strategic collaborations. The Director of Corporate Accounts and Strategic Alliances leads the company’s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location highly influential customers.
Creation of strategic plans for driving assigned objectives:
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Develop and execute strategic Corporate Account plans for defined accounts by creating strategic collaborations aimed at fulfilling customer needs, developing scientific collaboration, and increasing FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific’s market share.
- Assigned to manage assigned accounts in Japan, Asia, the USA, Europe, and others as determined by management.
Management of strong internal and external relationships:
- Build strong and effective customer relationships at the C-level and key stakeholders in corporate functions.
- Lead cross-functional customer account teams to ensure superior service levels and tailored scientific and commercial projects for Corporate Accounts.
- Work together with local FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific representatives to develop leads, gather, insights, and execute Corporate Account initiatives.
- Engagement and alignment of FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific cross-functional teams towards the growth of strategic products within Corporate Accounts.
- Contributes towards the global Corporate Account Management strategy.
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated global accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for pricing.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Identify and implement best practices and ensure knowledge exchange in Corporate Account Management across the global organization.
- Support Marketing in developing strategies and positioning tools needed for success in Corporate Account targets.
- Provide feedback to inside personnel, Sales Management, Marketing Department, Technical Support, R&D, Customer Service, Regulatory, and Quality on changes in the marketplace or competitive trends and additional information.
- Provide & present feedback to FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific personnel on changes in the marketplace and competitive information.
- Gathers competitive intelligence as assigned; implements tactics to build competitive barriers.
- Development of promotional ideas and activities within assigned Corporate Accounts to assure achievement of leading indicators and consistent marketing share gain in target product lines.
- Responsible for documenting all sales-related activities including sales calls, pertinent account and contact activities, account profiles in the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) sales reporting program call plans expense reporting, and travel logistics.
- Responsible for working within the expense guidelines.
- BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare Sciences & Marketing. MBA preferred
- 5 years of Corporate Account Management experience preferred
- Preferred 3 years’ experience in strategic brand management functions, preferably business unit ownership
- Preferred 3 years’ commercial experience in sales management experience
- Preferred 3 years of medical device and/or biotech experience
- A high degree of collaboration with Country Managers, Sales Representatives, and Marketing.
- Significant impact on driving relationships and sales within assigned accounts.
- Has authority to lead and drive global contracting on a schedule approved by management.
- Sales and marketing techniques; ART experience a plus
- Characteristics include strategic, customer-oriented, high degree of business acumen, skilled communicator, action-oriented, team player, relationship builder, ability to work well across cultures and organizational dimensions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to per essential functions.
- Must be physically capable of rigorous, extensive air and automotive travel and spending considerable amounts of time away from home. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Overnight travel as needed to achieve the business objectives
- Must be able to speak and hear, use a computer and telephone, and drive a motor vehicle
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Employee must be familiar with, implement and observe the SOPs related to working in the laboratory and manufacturing environments
- Laboratory environments frequently require wearing provided eye protection and lab coats
- The employee may be required to enter manufacturing areas where higher noise levels may necessitate wearing provided ear and eye protection
- Controlled environments in manufacturing may require wearing provided head covering, gloves, and lab coats or clean room garments. Additionally, respiratory protection may be required in powder manufacturing areas
- Scientific research projects may require occasional weekend work
For California, the base salary range for this position is $124,000 to $224,000 annually. Compensation for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience, location, etc.).
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms’/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms’/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.