We are looking for an HR Coordinator. The HR Coordinator Ensures new hires and employees have seamless, high-quality learning & development and onboarding experiences. Completes related administrative functions for the HR department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of new employees and learning and development support for existing employees
- Schedules employee development training, onboarding appointments and new employee orientation and ensures timely processing of related activities and materials
- Administers and oversees new hire orientation
- Delivers new hire orientation presentation, as needed
- Responsible for regularly creating and sending out new hire and training announcements
- Monitors prescreening activities for new hires and pre-training requirements for employees
- Maintains both hard and digital copies of employees’ records, including I-9 verification
- Assists with other HR administrative duties as assigned
- Participates in other training, as needed and performs special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field preferred
- 2 years of HR administration experience
- Experience in onboarding/orientation and/or supporting learning & development preferred Must be organized
- Understanding HR processes (onboarding, training, and talent management)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Excellent presentation skills
- Possession of the highest level of tact and diplomacy
- Excellent skills in time management, prioritization, organization and attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
- Knowledge of adult learning theory a plus
- Ability to speak and read English
- Good oral and written communication skills
For California, the base salary range for this position is $51,000 to $81,000 annually. Compensation for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience, location, etc.).
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms’/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms’/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.