Aseptic Filling Technician, 2nd Shift
Production/Manufacturing | Santa Ana, CA
We are hiring an Aseptic Filling Technicians - 2nd shift. The Aseptic Filling Technician performs sterile filtration and filling, and sterilizes filters, containers, and closures. In addition, this person will be responsible for cleanroom set-ups and integrity testing of filters.
- Prepare and set-up aseptic filling/filtration equipment in a cleanroom environment
- Follow Aseptic-filling procedures while using manual or automated filling systems to fill various liquid media products
- Follow proper cleanroom behavior and gowning procedures
- Maintain and ensure completeness and accuracy of all cleanroom documentation
- Perform room and equipment cleaning per current procedures; maintains the cleanroom in an organized fashion following 6S principles
- Ensure that required supply items such as gloves, wipes, alcohol, etc. are well stocked in their designated areas of the cleanroom; responsible for ordering additional supplies or informing the Lead or Supervisor that additional supplies are needed
- Complete filter integrity testing in a timely manner
- Ensure that all cleaning procedures are properly followed
- Perform container/component staging as needed
- Obtain and label QC samples as required
- Complete necessary filling documentation in a timely manner
- Suggest changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one year as certified aseptic filling technician
- Experience must include manual and automated aseptic fill systems
- Certification in ISO 5 environment cleanroom gowning
- Good, stable work history
- Knowledge of metric system and its unit conversions
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
For California, the base salary range for this position is $18.00 to $29 hourly. Compensation for the successful candidate will depend on various factors (e.g., qualifications, education, prior experience, location, etc.).
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
In the event that COVID-19 vaccine mandates issued by the federal government, or by state or local government become effective and enforceable, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms’/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms’/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.