We are hiring a Liquid Filling Technician. The Liquid Filling Technician will be responsible for product inspection, labeling, case packaging, accountability, and quarantine of sterile filled product.
- Performs equipment and area cleaning following current SOPs
- Performs set-up of crimping torqueing, shrink-seal, labeling, packaging, off-torque testing and other equipment and ensures that they operate within specifications outlined in SOPs. Performs bottle cap off-torque inspection Moves finished product into quarantine storage area
- Prepares bottle, vial and cap using autoclave and dry heat oven
- Documents production data by completing the batch record, forms, reports and logs. Maintains work area and performs necessary housekeeping duties
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complying with safety guidelines and regulations
- Assures that correct samples are collected and forwarded to QC
- Assures that all logbooks are maintained and that all required documentation is properly filled out in a timely manner
- Assembles boxes for packaging and labeling
- Reviews the schedule ahead of time and performs timely staging of required materials. Suggests changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Performs other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good work history
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- General education (high school)
- Knowledge of metric system
- Ability to understand current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Good oral and written communication skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.