We are hiring a Shipping Clerk. Shipping Clerks pull, package and process finished goods properly and accurately for timely shipping to customers, in compliance with current company policy. This role encompasses shipments picking, packaging, loading/unloading and processing.
- Pull finished goods product from each storage location (freezer, cooler, room temperature) with a high degree of accuracy, according to master pack list or individual pack list requirements
- Pull product, assuring that the part number, size, lot numbers and quantity agree with the pack list document
- Verify that product picked agrees with part number, size, lot number and quantity as shown on the individual customer pack list document when packing orders
- Review the pack list notes or any other shipment related document to ensure that all requirements of the shipment have been met when packing orders
- Assure that correct labels are placed on packaged shipping containers and shipping pallets, according to proper storage, shipping & handling and D.O.T. requirements
- Process small pack shipments using Fed Ex of UPS system
- Operate forklift as needed
- Assist in stocking products and maintenance of stock location system
- Assist Receiving department as needed
- Additional duties as requested by Manager or Shipping Lead
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year general industrial warehouse/shipping
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well with others (team player)
- Good organization skills
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) requirements as necessary to perform routine shipping duties
- Ability to speak, read, write and communicate in English
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.