We are hiring for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing all cash account reconciliations, posting assigned journal entries, leading internal and external audit activities, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
- Manage “Bank reconciliation” (Daily or Weekly review of cash account movements to ensure accurate transaction reporting)
- Maintain current asset accounts & liabilities such as prepaid & accrued expenses (insurance, tax, maintenance, and others) and calculate necessary amortization schedules/entries.
- Maintain manual accrual account to ensure proper timing recognition of expenses
- Month-end financial closing activities and entries
- Monthly reconciliations of balance sheet accounts (all cash accounts, major asset & liability accounts and others)
- Sales tax filing and analysis of tax accrual accounts including coordination with HLUS Tax Dept.
- Support audit activities between FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific, Inc and internal/external auditors
- Support monthly & quarterly reporting packages to Headquarters (UNITE/DIVA)
- HLUS tax audit support, including schedules
- Support Accounts Payable Shared Services Team
- Ad-hoc support as assigned by the Accounting/Finance Management
- Four-year college degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting
- Four to six years’ experience in a similar or related position preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with the ERP systems such as SAP
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Proficiency in analysis, basic sales tax law, financial detailing and standard accounting
- Must have clear and concise communication skills
- Must be fluent with using basic functions of PC operating system so electronic files can be opened and saved in organized manner
- Must be organized
- Must be detail oriented
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.