We are hiring a Financial Analyst to create and distribute financial reports to business partners with analysis. Support cost center managers and management with financials and analysis to help them manage cost center expenses and budget more efficiently. Work on ad hoc assignments.
This postion will be hybrid.
- Acts as liaison between Finance and the business functions
- Prepares various monthly reports for management
- Provides assistance in preparation of annual budget
- Assists in the preparation of key presentations for the management
- Work cross-functionally to understand and gather operational data from multiple teams and summarize findings
- Manage the CAPEX process, make improvements where possible
- Perform various ad-hoc requests and analysis, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant equivalent experience required
- Two to four year’s consecutive experience in financial analysis, or other equivalent experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Experience using ERP system
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint Word, and Outlook
- Ability to speak and read English
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with internal customers in a professional manner
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.