We are hiring a Procurement Manager. The Procurement Manager is responsible for leading Procurement team in executing sourcing activities for all sourcing categories with goal of establishing fundamental souring documentation and programs to improve cost and reduce risk in the Supply Chain.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in supporting their sourcing needs and provide necessary guidance in regards to procurement processes.
- Partner with Finance, Materials Management, Marketing, QA, QC, and other departments in support their respective needs.
- Generate and track TCO savings achievements according to procurement annual goals and policy.
- Collaborate with Panning and Marketing and promote forecasting levels of demand for raw materials in order to meet the business needs.
- Promote concept of EOQ / MOQ to the business partners and alignment on optimum material inventory levels for Marketing and Manufacturing needs.
- Actively collaborate with Marketing in identifying long term forecast of demand and communicate projected materials requirements to suppliers with long leadtime or identified as critical.
- Ensure periodic E&O analysis is performed with Planning and business partners to monitor raw materials scrap level for continuous improvement.
- Manage supplier performance through periodically Quality and Business Reviews (QBR) and maintaining supplier communications regularly.
- Build strong partnership with key suppliers based on supplier criticality categories and reduce risks in assurance of supply and quality.
- Actively involved in understanding supplier’s manufacturing capability, inventory strategy, business trends, etc. while executing strategies to improve raw material delivery performance.
- Drive risk mitigation concept and initiatives to reduce company’s risk exposures in compliance, assurance of supply, and quality.
- Use ERP system to perform procurement operational responsibilities including material master data updates, purchase order issuance, periodic forecasting, and purchase order on-time delivery tracking.
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Identify potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and promoting supplier relationship management (SRM) program.
- Negotiate supply agreements and purchase agreements with key suppliers to ensure commercial terms and quality of products and services provided are in best terms to the company.
- Partner with Finance to reconcile blocked invoices and facilitate processing payments and invoices.
- Forecast price trends and their impact on future purchase price fluctuations.
- Develop company’s short to long term Procurement strategy.
- Lead RFI / RFQ / RFP activities and make supplier selection recommendations based on commercial and technical requirements.
- Manage and lead procurement / sourcing specialists’ day-to-day deliverables and ensure internal stakeholders’ expectations / support can be met accordingly.
- BS in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or equivalent; APICS certification desirable
- 3 – 5 years of sourcing experience preferred in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment
- 2 to 4 years of sourcing experience preferred in the Bio-Technology space
- 3+ years of experience using MRP and ERP systems
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Projects, Visio, and Outlook
- Full understanding of sourcing and purchasing industry policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Visio
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.