We are hiring an Inventory Control Clerk/Driver for 1st shift. The Inventory Control Clerk/Driver will be responsible for the movement and stocking of material; maintains stock location system for finished goods and packaging materials. Responsible for operating company truck to pick up and deliver product, materials and supplies.
- Moves product from quarantine to inventory locations upon QA release
- Performs cycle counting and periodic inventories as required
- Locates and stocks inventory in remote locations
- Maintains company truck, including washing, interior cleaning, insuring fluid levels are proper and that tires are properly inflated
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift and hand dollies
- Valid California Driver’s license and good driving record
- General understanding of cGMP
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Good oral and written communication skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.