Stylets with Outer Sheath
Stylet with outer sheath devices include:
- An FEP (fluoroethylene propylene) outer sheath with 6 circular guide-marks every centimeter, visible regardless the direction of the outer sheath when in use.
- A removable malleable inner stylet.
Outer sheath with guide devices are available in two usable lengths.
To be used in combination with the following devices:
- Echogyn® Embryoview® 18 and 23 cm
- Echogyn® Embryoview® M 18 and 23 cm
- Classic Ultrasoft 18 and 23 cm
For transfers expected to be difficult based on a trial transfer, a previous attempt, or in case of unexpected difficulties, the stylet with outer sheath provides guidance and secures a safe clearing of the cervical canal.