Irvine Scientifics vitrification system is being used in hundreds of clinics worldwide supporting robust cryopreservation programs that are delivering babies every day. These solutions support implantation and pregnancy rates comparable to that of a fresh cycle. The optimized protocols provides an easy to learn, rapid procedure that can be put into practice right away freeing up time in the lab for technicians to perform other tasks.
Storage Devices: cooling and warming rates are essential to successfully vitrifying, storing, and warming specimens. We offer two closed system devices that are clinically proven to provide superior post-warm recovery and survival rates.
Cryotip: An easy-to-use, closed-system device which eliminates the risk of contamination. CryoTip is a finely straw designed for holding gametes or embryos during cryopreservation procedures and long-term frozen storage.
HSV Straws: High quality ionomeric resin straw and completely closed system when thermally sealed resulting in complete containment of vitrified specimens.
- Vitrification: Insurance for your Single Embryo Transfer Program
- Clinical validation of a closed vitrification system in an oocyte-donation programme
- Outcome of closed blastocyst vitrification
- Closed blastocyst vitrification of biopsied embryos
- Assessment of the genotoxicity of cryoprotectants: Dimethyl sulfoxide, ethylene glycol and propylene glycol