Full Echo® Catheters Reproductive
For in vitro fertilization (IVF): Echo-guided embryo transfer when cervical access is easy (without stylet) or difficult (with stylet).
- Ultrasound-guided embryo transfer
- Completely Echogenic on all its length
- “Transparency and total Echogenicity”
Full Echo® devices feature:
- An ultrasoft transfer catheter, echogenic on its whole length. The catheter includes a metal stiffener integrated in its structure to stiffen the proximal segment and improve handling without touching the catheter tip
- An FEP (fluoroethylene propylene) outer sheath with 6 circular guide-marks, visible irrespective of the direction of the outer sheath when in use
- A removable malleable stylet to shape the outer sheath prior to its insertion and help clear a difficult cervix more easily
- When placed in the outer sheath, the reimplantation catheter overhangs by 5cm. Guide-marks close to the base are used to evaluate the length inserted in the uterine cavity
The full echogenicity optimizes transfer conditions as the cervical canal and transfer site can be clearly seen under ultrasound.
The full echogenicity does not conceal the transfer lumen during loading or during post-transfer microscope viewing.
The extreme flexibility of the transfer catheter preserves the integrity of the uterine lining.
Superior design and friction-free components ensure easy sliding of the inner catheter through the outer sheath.