In addition to our high performing platform basal and feed media, we offer a Media Development and OptimizationTM (MDO) program designed to meet your unique requirements. We strive to offer best in class performance, development time, production turnaround time, and open communication.
Each Media Development and OptimizationTM project includes personal service, a high level of technical support, and step-by-step question-resolution while your medium is being optimized. Our program is designed to meet your specific and unique requirements by offering three levels of service which are designed to be flexible, and expedite your media development process. The three levels are:
- Level 3 - Full-Service Media Development: By conducting the entire media development project in our laboratories, we are able to deliver the most improvement in the shortest amount of time. Once we receive your cell line, we will perform all of the work necessary to discover the optimal media for your process. Beginning with either a customer-owned formula or with our own broad library of media formulas, we will develop growth and/or feed media designed explicitly to meet your specific process constraints such as titer, viable cell density, growth rate, viability, integral of viable cell density, cell specific productivity, product quality, sialylation, animal-component-free, chemically-defined, etc.
- Level 2 - Remote Development managed by Irvine Scientific: Even if you are unable to transfer your cells to us, we can help you achieve the media you need by conducting a remote project in which we provide both the instructions and the materials necessary for you to perform the cell culture experiments in your own laboratory. Although this approach requires a little more time for material transfers and communications, it provides you with the same valuable, scientific guidance of our experienced staff. We will design the experiments, analyze the results, and manage the timeline for you.
- Level 1 - Remote Development managed by you: We offer a range of materials and services each designed to support your media development needs. These can be applied individually or in a combined fashion to help you achieve your media development goals using your own approach and include:
- CHO Media Development Kit may be used for media screening
- Express Media ServicesTM are used to provide prototypes within 5-10 business days
For more information on Media Development and OptimizationTM, please contact your Territory Manager or email us at email@example.com