Cryolock® - Clear
Cryolock® is a versatile, simple and efficient vitrification device that is intended for the holding, cryopreservation and storage of oocytes or embryos in liquid nitrogen.
NOTE: 1 pack contains 50 Cryolocks.
This product is available for order in certain countries.
- Advanced Vitrification Techniques
- Best Abstract at 2009 AAB Annual Meeting and Education Conference - Blastocyst Vitrification and warming: Two years and 200 cycles
- Blastocyst culture selects for euploid embryos
- Blastocyst euploidy and implantation rates
- Blastocysts biopsied and vitrified once vs. twice
- Efficiency of cryodevice in egg banking
- Laser collapsing of blastocysts
- Pregnancy Results Following Initiation of a Blastocyst Vitrification Program
- SA - Cryolock® for vitrification of blastocysts
- Vitrification and Warming of Blastocysts
- Vitrification and Warming of Donor Oocytes Using a Closed Straw System
- Vitrification Techniques and Outcomes
Room Temperature (15-30°C)