Recombinant Human GM-CSF ACF
Granulocyte Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) is a pleiotropic cytokine and a member of a family of endogenous cytokines of the hematopoietic system. GM-CSF is produced as a response to immune or inflammatory stimuli by monocytes, T cells, macrophages as well as fibroblasts. GM-CSF is able to stimulate the production of neutrophilic granulocytes, macrophages, and mixed granulocyte-macrophage colonies from bone marrow cells. GM-CSF can also stimulate some functional activities in mature granulocytes and macrophages. Human and mouse GM-CSF show no crossreactivity. Recombinant GM-CSF is a non-glycosylated protein containing 127 amino acids, with a molecular weight of 14.5 kDa.
• Accession Number: P04141
• Synonyms: CSF-2, Pluripoietin-α, MGI1GM
• Purity: ≥ 95% purity. Determined by HPLC, reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE, and UV spectroscopy
• Bioactivity: ED50 typically less than 0.5 ng/mL. ED50 determined by dose dependent proliferation of human TF1 cells.
• Animal component-free and carrier-free
• Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Also available in other sizes. Please contact us for details.
Contact us for international pricing.
Store at ≤ -10°C