Recombinant Human FGF-basic 154 ACF
Fibroblast growth factor is a member of fibroblast growth family that includes 22 proteins. This large family of structurally related proteins binds heparin and heparin sulfate and modulates the growth, differentiation, migration and survival of a wide variety of cell types. FGF basic is a critical component in keeping pluripotent stem cells undifferentiated in cell culture systems. Recombinant human FGF-basic 154 is a non-glycosylated protein, containing two 154 amino acid chains, with a molecular weight of 17.2 kDa.
• Accession Number: P09038
• Synonyms: FGF2, HBFG-2, Prostatropin
• Purity: ≥ 95% purity. Determined by HPLC, reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE, and UV spectroscopy
• Bioactivity: ED50 typically 2-3 ng/mL. ED50 determined by dose dependent proliferation of mouse BALB/c 3T3 cells.
• Animal component-free and carrier-free
• Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Also available in other sizes.
Store at ≤ -10°C