BalanCD® CHO Growth A Medium - Powder
BalanCD® CHO Growth A is a chemically-defined, animal component-free growth medium designed to increase process yields of antibodies and recombinant proteins in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells. This formulation was developed using Irvine Scientific’s Rational Culture Media Design® strategy to achieve enhanced performance of growth and production in batch cultures.
This medium is designed to be used in conjunction with BalanCD CHO Feed 1 for optimal performance in fed-batch cultures.
Standard Packaging Sizes: 10 L & 100 L containers
Larger volume packaging available upon request.
Also Available in Liquid - 91128 - BalanCD CHO Growth A Medium - Liquid
For more information on Drug Master Files click here
- Brochures | 80 |BalanCD® CHO Media Platform Brochure |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |CHO Media Platform Facilitates Integrated Cell Line Development and Media Optimization |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Modulating Antibody Galactosylation through Cell Culture Medium for Improved Function and Product Quality |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |GEN - Media Pairing for Improving Production |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |GEN - Improving Medium Transitions Tutorial |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Single, chemically-defined culture medium for the production of biologics |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |Kinetic Analysis of Antibodies from Different Cultured Media |
- Product Inserts | 1 |BalanCD® CHO Growth A |
- SDS | 20 |BalanCD® CHO Growth A - Powder - SDS |
Store at 2-8°C
3 years from date of manufacture