PRIME-XV NK Cell CDM
PRIME-XV NK Cell CDM is the first commercial chemically-defined animal component-free medium for the ex vivo expansion of natural killer cells.
Designed for use in NK cell-based immunotherapy research and translational applications, this advanced formulation delivers robust growth while maintaining NK cell functionality and potency—without the need for serum supplementation in either the presence or absence of feeder cells.
Key benefits include:
- Efficient ex vivo expansion of NK cells in a chemically-defined medium (CDM) designed to deliver high lot-to-lot consistency
- Animal component-free (ACF) formulation helps to minimize the risk from adventitious agents
- Formulated to support immortalized NK cell lines, as well as NK cells derived from peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs)
- Works effectively in the presence or the absence of supporting feeder cells
Designed to facilitate a seamless transition from the laboratory to further manufacturing use:
- cGMP manufactured for quality, consistency, and scalability
- Robust raw material controls and supply chain management
- Traceability documentation provided, including Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and a Drug Master File (DMF)† filed with the U.S. FDA
- Extensive QA testing, including functionality, sterility, and endotoxin
- Custom sizes and packaging available on request
† DMF filing pending.
- Product Inserts
- Product Sheets
- Product Advertisements
This product is shipped at 2-8 °C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8 °C and protect from light.
Unopened liquid medium is stable for 12 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label, when stored at 2-8 °C and protected from light. Once opened, the product should be stored at 2-8 °C in the dark and used within 4 weeks.