PRIME-XV Hematopoietic Cell Basal XSFM
Hematopoietic cells are often obtained from bone marrow, peripheral blood and umbilical cord blood, albeit in very limited numbers. The ability to expand hematopoietic progenitor populations can be difficult to achieve. A successful expansion must provide sufficient numbers of fully functional hematopoietic progenitor cells that are able to self-renew and differentiate into all functional blood cells.
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Optimized to support vigorous expansion of hematopoietic progenitor cells while maintaining functionality
- Provides lot-to-lot consistency
- Maintains balanced lineage differentiation potential
- Manufactured to be scalable and facilitate transfer from research to clinic
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Custom packaging and modifications available
- Product Inserts
- Product Sheets
- White Papers and Research Articles
- Product Advertisements
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 12 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.