PRIME-XV® Mouse Hematopoietic Cell Basal Medium
Catalog ID: 91206
Serum -free medium that supports self-renewal of murine hematopoietic cells while maintaining multipotency.
PRIME-XV® Mouse Hematopoietic Cell Basal Medium was developed in a collaboration program with a leading stem-cell research facility in the USA to fulfill the need for a serum-free, cost-effective medium for in vitro culture and expansion and self-renewal of murine hematopoietic progenitor cells (mHPCs).
PRIME-XV Mouse Hematopoietic Cell Basal Medium is:
- Ready-to-use to reduce preparation time and contamination risk from mixing and filtering
- Serum-free to provide lot-to-lot consistency
- Optimized for mHPCs to deliver improved expansion over other available media
- Capable of maintaining cells in their undifferentiated state
- Research friendly, the formula contains no cytokines or antibiotics to enable you to prepare a medium that meets your specific needs
Not cGMP manufactured
12 months from the date of manufacture (DOM)