PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM
PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM is the first commercially available chemically-defined, animal component-free medium for the expansion and cultivation of human T cells.
Provides optimal performance including:
- Supports vigorous T cell growth in plates, cell culture bags, and in the G-Rex® while maintaining functionality
- Provides lot-to-lot consistency
- Removes the effects of undefined components on T cell phenotypes
- Supports polarization to targeted T cell types such as Th1 and T regulatory cells
Manufactured to facilitate transfer from research to clinic:
- Chemically-defined, animal component-free formula minimizes risks from adventitious agents
- Manufactured in compliance with cGMP regulations
- Traceability documentation provided including Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and a Drug Master File (DMF) filed with the US FDA
- Extensive QA testing including functionality, sterility, and endotoxin
- Custom sizes and packaging available on request
- FAQ | 0 |T Cell CDM FAQ |
- Product Advertisements | 150 |PRIME-XV Advertisement for Journal of Cell Therapy |
- Publications | 31 |Gee, Adrian P. (2018) GMP CAR-T cell production. Best Practice & Research: Clinical Haematology. |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV T Cell CDM Product bulletin |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® T CELL CDM |
Storage 2-8°C and protect from light until ready to use.
12 months from the date of manufacture.