PRIME-XV T Cell CDM
PRIME-XV T Cell CDM is the first commercially available chemically-defined, animal component-free medium for the expansion and cultivation of human T cells.
Provides optimal performance including:
- Supports vigorous T cell growth in plates, cell culture bags, and in the G-Rex® while maintaining functionality
- Provides lot-to-lot consistency
- Removes the effects of undefined components on T cell phenotypes
- Supports polarization to targeted T cell types such as Th1 and T regulatory cells
Manufactured to facilitate transfer from research to clinic:
- Chemically-defined, animal component-free formula minimizes risks from adventitious agents
- Manufactured in compliance with cGMP regulations
- Traceability documentation provided including Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Origin, and a Drug Master File (DMF) filed with the US FDA
- Extensive QA testing including functionality, sterility, and endotoxin
- Custom sizes and packaging available on request
Storage 2-8°C and protect from light until ready to use.
- Product Advertisements
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 14 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.