PRIME-XV MSC Expansion XSFM
Human mesenchymal stem cell / mesenchymal stromal cell (MSC) expansion xeno-free, serum-free medium
- Maintains MSC quality after extended culture
- Supports expansion of MSCs derived from human adipose, human bone marrow, and human umbilical cord
- Xeno-free and serum-free formulation for lot-to-lot consistency
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Available in 250 mL and 1 L packaging
- Custom packaging and modifications available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- Product Inserts
- Product Sheets
- Kurtzberg et al. Manufacturing of allogeneic human cord tissue mesenchymal stromal cells: Initial results of a phase I clinical trial in children with autism spectrum disorder. Cytotherapy, 20 (2018) S44.
- Noldner et at. Expanding and Streamlining Cord Tissue‐Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Manufacture. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2018 Sep; 7(Suppl Suppl 1).
- OPEN ACCESS: Mochizuki, Mai and Nakahara, Taka. (2018) Establishment of xenogeneic serum-free culture methods for handling human dental pulp stem cells using clinically oriented in-vitro and in-vivo conditions. Stem Cell Research & Therapy.
- Vanda SL, Ngo A, Tzu Ni H (2018) A Xeno-Free, Serum-Free Expansion Medium for Ex-vivo Expansion and Maintenance of Major Human Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Transl Biomed. Vol.9 No.2:146. doi: 10.21767/2172-0479.100146
- Scientific Posters
- Product Advertisements
- Video Link
This product is shipped with dry ice. Upon receipt, store the medium at or below -10°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 24 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.