PRIME‐XV® MSC Expansion XSFM
Human mesenchymal stem cell / mesenchymal stromal cell (MSC) expansion xeno‐free, serum‐free medium
- Maintains MSC quality after extended culture
- Supports expansion of MSCs derived from human adipose, human bone marrow, and human umbilical cord
- Xeno‐free and serum‐free formulation for lot‐to‐lot consistency
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Available in 250 mL and 1 L packaging
- Custom packaging and modifications available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - MSC SFM and XSFM FAQ |
- Publications | 31 |Noldner et at. Expanding and Streamlining Cord Tissue‐Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Manufacture. Stem Cells Transl Med. 2018 Sep; 7(Suppl Suppl 1). |
- Publications | 31 |Kurtzberg et al. Manufacturing of allogeneic human cord tissue mesenchymal stromal cells: Initial results of a phase I clinical trial in children with autism spectrum disorder. Cytotherapy, 20 (2018) S44. |
- Product Advertisements | 150 |PRIME-XV Advertisement for Journal of Cell Therapy |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Mochizuki, Mai and Nakahara, Taka. (2018) Establishment of xenogeneic serum-free culture methods for handling human dental pulp stem cells using clinically oriented in-vitro and in-vivo conditions. Stem Cell Research & Therapy. |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® MSC Expansion XSFM |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® MSC Expansion XSFM |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® MSC Expansion XSFM |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- Video Link | 170 |Workshop on Media Optimization from ISCT 2014 (VIDEO) |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
This product is shipped with dry ice. Upon receipt, store the medium at or below -10°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 24 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.