PRIME-XV T Cell Expansion XSFM
T Cell Expansion Xeno-Free, Serum-Free Medium
Optimized for the activation and expansion of human T lymphocytes
Maintains T cell potency
Supports expansion of memory T cells
Serum-free and xeno-free formulation reduces risk of contamination and provides better lot-to-lot consistency
Drug Master File (DMF) registration
Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Custom packaging and modifications available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- Publications | 31 |Kumar, P. et al. (2018). Critical role of OX40 signaling in the TCR-independent phase of human and murine thymic Treg generation. Cellular and Molecular Biology. |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Development of DMSO-Free Chemically Defined Cryopreservation Solution for Human-Derived Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Characterization and Expansion of T-Cells Cultured in Xeno-Serum Free Media |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® T Cell Expansion XSFM |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® T Cell Expansion XSFM |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® T Cell Expansion XSFM |
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 18 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.