PRIME-XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO-Free
DMSO-Free, Chemically-Defined Cryogenic Preservation Solution for Human Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells
Comparable post-thaw cell viability as solutions containing dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO)
Maintain potency of mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (MSCs) throughout cryopreservation
Eliminate risk of DMSO in MSC applications
Animal component-free, chemically-defined solution
Enables cell preservation at -80°C to -196°C environments
Manufactured under cGMP conditions
Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Custom packaging and modifications available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - Cell Cryopreservation Solutions FAQ |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |Chemically-defined Protein-free Cryopreservation Solutions for Stem Cells |
- Product Advertisements | 150 |PRIME-XV Advertisement for Journal of Cell Therapy |
- Brochures | 80 |Classical Media Brochure |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Development of DMSO-Free Chemically Defined Cryopreservation Solution for Human-Derived Mesenchymal Stem/Stromal Cells |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Characterization and Expansion of T-Cells Cultured in Xeno-Serum Free Media |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME‐XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO‐Free |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO-Free |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO-Free |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 24 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.