Protein-Free, Chemically-Defined Cryogenic Preservation Solution for Cells and Tissues
- Enables preservation of a variety of cell types at -80°C to -196°C environments
- Maintains cell surface marker expression of cells post-thaw
- No additional components are needed
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Available in 10mL and 100mL packaging
- Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - Cell Cryopreservation Solutions FAQ |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |Chemically-defined Protein-free Cryopreservation Solutions for Stem Cells |
- Product Advertisements | 150 |PRIME-XV Advertisement for Journal of Cell Therapy |
- Brochures | 80 |Classical Media Brochure |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV T Cell CDM Product bulletin |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Expansion, harvest and cryopreservation of human mesenchymal stem cells in a serum-free microcarrier process. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® FreezIS |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® FreezIS - SDS |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® FreezIS |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 12 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.