Protein-Free, Chemically-Defined Cryogenic Preservation Solution for Cells and Tissues
- Enables preservation of a variety of cell types at -80°C to -196°C environments
- Maintains cell surface marker expression of cells post-thaw
- No additional components are needed
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
- Drug Master File (DMF) registration
- Available in 10mL and 100mL packaging
- Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- Product Inserts
- Product Sheets
- OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Expansion, harvest and cryopreservation of human mesenchymal stem cells in a serum-free microcarrier process. Biotechnology and Bioengineering.
- Trummer, Tabatha et al. (2020) Cryopreservation of hematopoietic cells using a pre-constituted, protein-free cryopreservative solution with 5% dimethyl sulfoxide. Cytotherapy.
- White Papers and Research Articles
- Scientific Posters
- Product Advertisements
This product is shipped at 2-8°C. Upon receipt, store immediately at 2-8°C and protect from light.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 12 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.