PRIME-XV® Chondrogenic Differentiation XSFM
Chondrogenic Differentiation Xeno-Free Serum-Free Medium
Supports robust induction of chondrogenesis from human mesenchymal stem/ stromal cells (MSCs)
Classical staining method demonstrates the presence of chondrocytes
Manufactured under cGMP conditions
Available as 100 mL complete, ready-to-use medium
- Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Expansion, harvest and cryopreservation of human mesenchymal stem cells in a serum-free microcarrier process. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Serum-free process development: improving the yield and consistency of human mesenchymal stromal cell production. Cytotherapy. |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® Chondrogenic Differentiation XSFM |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® Chondrogenic Differentiation XSFM |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® Chondrogenic Differentiaion XSFM |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
This product is shipped with dry ice. Upon receipt, store the medium at or below -10°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 24 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.