PRIME-XV® MSC Expansion SFM
Human mesenchymal stem cell / mesenchymal stromal cell (MSC) expansion serum-free medium.
Outperforms leading competitors and serum-containing media in expansion while maintaining MSC characteristics and multipotency.
Supports MSCs derived from bone marrow, adipose tissue and umbilical cord
Available as a complete, ready-to-use medium
Requires little to no adaptation from serum-containing medium
- Manufactured under cGMP conditions
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
NOTE: Catalog ID 91135 was formerly listed as 31000.
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - MSC SFM and XSFM FAQ |
- Publications | 31 |Rafiq, Q. et al. (2018) Qualitative and quantitative demonstration of bead-to-bead transfer with bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stem cells on microcarriers: Utilising the phenomenon to improve culture performance. Biochemical Engineering Journal. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Nienow et al. (2015) Agitation conditions for the culture and detachment of hMSCs from microcarriers in multiple bioreactor platforms. Biochemical Engineering Journal. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Expansion, harvest and cryopreservation of human mesenchymal stem cells in a serum-free microcarrier process. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Serum-free process development: improving the yield and consistency of human mesenchymal stromal cell production. Cytotherapy. |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® MSC Expansion SFM |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- SDS | 20 |PRIME-XV® MSC EXPANSION SFM |
- Video Link | 170 |Workshop on Media Optimization from ISCT 2014 (VIDEO) |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
- Brochures | 80 |PRIME-XV® Brochure |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® MSC EXPANSION SFM |
This product is shipped with dry ice. Upon receipt, store the medium at or below -10°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened liquid medium is stable for 24 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.