BalanCD® CHO Feed 1 Medium - Liquid
BalanCD® CHO Feed 1 is a chemically-defined, animal component-free feed medium designed to increase process yields of antibodies and recombinant proteins in Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells in fed-batch mode. This formulation was developed using Irvine Scientific’s Rational Culture Media Design® strategy to achieve enhanced performance of growth and production in fed-batch culture.
BalanCD CHO Feed 1 was designed to be used in conjunction with BalanCD CHO Growth A and can work with a wide range of growth media for optimal performance in fed-batch cultures.
Standard Packaging Size: 1L bottle
Custom Packaging Sizes: 5L, 10L, 20L, 100L, 200L, 500L bioprocess containers (BPCs) available upon request.
Also Available in Powder - 94119 - BalanCD CHO Feed 1
For more information on Drug Master Files click here
- Publications | 31 |Targeting miRNAs with CRISPR/Cas9 to Improve Recombinant Protein Production of CHO Cells |
- Brochures | 80 |BalanCD® CHO Media Platform Brochure |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Single, chemically-defined culture medium for the production of biologics |
- White Papers and Research Articles | 70 |Kinetic Analysis of Antibodies from Different Cultured Media |
- SDS | 20 |BalanCD® CHO Feed 1 - SDS |
- Product Sheets | 30 |BalanCD® CHO Feeds 1 |
- Product Inserts | 1 |BalanCD® CHO Feeds |
Store at 2-8°C
1 year from date of manufacture